Forum d'entraide Acomba
Pourquoi ne pas devenir membre du forum ?

Identifiez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous afin d'accéder à l'inrégralité du forum:
Accès à toutes les catégories du forum,
Entraide entre les 6 500 membres, et ce nombre s'accroît quotidiennement!

Notez que ce forum est indépendant de la société Acceo Solutions, éditrice du logiciel Acomba.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Forum d'entraide Acomba
Pourquoi ne pas devenir membre du forum ?

Identifiez-vous ou Inscrivez-vous afin d'accéder à l'inrégralité du forum:
Accès à toutes les catégories du forum,
Entraide entre les 6 500 membres, et ce nombre s'accroît quotidiennement!

Notez que ce forum est indépendant de la société Acceo Solutions, éditrice du logiciel Acomba.
Forum d'entraide Acomba
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Connexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

swong

Hello, help with connection string? Empty Hello, help with connection string?

Mer 3 Nov 2010 - 9:17
Hello, I unfortunately do not speak French, so I hope my answer can still be resolved here Smile

I want to connect to the Acomba database (full version, not demo) using the trial ODBC. I want to use a 3rd-party application to connect to the database using ODBC, but I don't know what the parameters for the connection string should be.

The documentation is in French, but I skimmed through it anyway, and couldn't find anything.

For example, something like:

Code:
Data Source=myServerAddress;Initial Catalog=myDataBase;User Id=myUsername;Password=myPassword;

What “keys” does Acomba use? For example, the “keys” in the above example are: “Data Source”, “Initial Catalog”, “User Id”, and “Password”.

I haven’t been able to find any sample connection strings to connect to the Acomba database.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!
PlanteG
PlanteG

Fiche d'Entreprise
Nom de l'entreprise: Informatique Gilles Plante
http://ingp.ca

Hello, help with connection string? Empty RE: Hello, help with connection string?

Mer 3 Nov 2010 - 10:16
Hi,

my first suggestion is to read this other post on the forum. It is in French, regarding how to connect in PHP. Maybe you can get the essential from the thread.

My second suggestion is to create a DSN from the control panel icon or from within Acomba. This will tell you what is expected for a connection to Acomba. Once the DSN is created, you may refer to it in your code, and/or "browse" it in order to know how the connections should be constructed.

Hope that helps.
swong

Hello, help with connection string? Empty Re: Hello, help with connection string?

Mer 3 Nov 2010 - 10:24
hadt, thank you very much for your help!

That post does help, so I'll take in from what is in there. And your 2nd suggestion sounds like a great idea.

Thanks again!
Contenu sponsorisé

Hello, help with connection string? Empty Re: Hello, help with connection string?